Phil Anselmo Apologizes For Remarks In Full Klan Outfit

12596768_1003196013054850_1563109694_o

With his voice slightly muffled by his white linen mask, former Pantera singer Phil Anselmo apologized for his offensive remarks while wearing a Ku Klux Klan robe and peaked hood.

“I don’t hate anyone more than I hate anyone else,” said the embattled racist as he pulled aside the mask, “I think people are equally worthless, especially the non-white ones.”

Anselmo then winced and started pounding on his own head with his fist while angrily muttering, “No, goddammit! Stupid, stupid stupid!”

After composing himself, the famously intolerant singer continued, “what I said about white power on stage last weekend was a joke and nothing more, just like the idea of racial equality.”

At this point, the icon for everything wrong in heavy metal began to bite down on his bottom lip, eliciting a trickle of blood which ran down his chin. Sweat began to form across his forehead as he stuttered, “I am not a man of hate. Hate has nothing to do with who I am. Just heritage. Yes. Heritage. That’s what matters to me.”

After taking a few deep breaths, the man who once ranted about white pride for ten minutes in the middle of a Pantera concert looked squarely at the camera, shrugged and said, “And that’s all I got to say on the matter. Sieg… uh… sieg ya later.”

Anselmo then somberly turned to the large wooden cross erected behind him and set it ablaze.

1. #1 by Metal Mike on January 30, 2016 - 5:54 PM

This is amazing without even reading this!

2. #2 by Eren on January 31, 2016 - 1:35 AM

lol not sure if it is real 😛 but all the racist people have a inferiority complex or insecurity and they need to fill that space with hate. in this case “Anselmo” is a spanish family name, so maybe that’s his problem or complex

3. #3 by Ed spitzer on January 31, 2016 - 6:25 AM

This is great
    Fake but great

4. #4 by David speros on January 31, 2016 - 5:36 PM

Whoever wrote this article is in my opinion a fucking idiot. And the computer enhanced picture of him is horribly done. If you’re going to trash someone use facts. You don’t have and references or foot notes to back up any of this story.

5. #5 by ac on February 3, 2016 - 11:50 AM

Though I have complete lack of respect for him, & will no longer support the band anymore, I must say that this article makes for another example of just how gullible people can be. This is photoshopped, & I have seen his apology on Youtube…where HE is actually speaking, & NOT wearing the KKK crap. (Though he probably would lol). I am sure however, that his apology isn’t sincere, cause prior…he said he would not aplogize, & then deleted that post right before the apology on ytube came out. So I’m sure he was “made” to do it. https://youtu.be/gShmJV2BSr0

6. #6 by merauder on February 4, 2016 - 8:05 AM

HAIL PHIL!

7. #7 by Silvina Jazmín on February 4, 2016 - 12:37 PM

This is amazing. Sieg ya later.

8. #8 by Monkey Poopflinger on February 7, 2016 - 4:53 PM

your an idiot.. jumping on the bandwagon and making it worse.. douche

9. #9 by Hiroyuki Chaan on February 11, 2016 - 4:59 AM

Lmao! This is Heilarious!

10. #10 by Metalhead1 on May 17, 2016 - 9:29 AM

The pic is totally photoshop, and the ranks clearly didn’t come from Phil. He has always sung about personal pride, not Hate. Teaching those that truly listen that the way to enlightenment is overlooking differences, and working toghther to take down the true problem. The men with there boots on all of our necks…

11. #11 by Fuck off on May 19, 2016 - 12:52 AM

I can’t believe I read that… funny in a way, but Phil rules.

12. #12 by Aryu Kidden on August 10, 2016 - 9:38 AM

this comment section … fuck, man. how the hell does one look at a satirical article like this and take it seriously?! people arguing with it … wow. you folks had better avoid The Onion, or you’ll end up having aneurysms pointing out all the problems in their articles.

13. #13 by forever stronger than all on August 27, 2016 - 1:28 PM

Fucking priceless! Man, I was laughing so hard while reading this. You’re incredibly funny 😀